Job Title: Pharmacy Services Associate
Job Duration : 6 months
Job Location : Rancho Cordova,CA (Within 2 hours of drive)
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Projec t:
- Conduct courteous and professional telephonic outreach to members, prescribers, and pharmacies related to medication safety, appropriate medication use, and medication treatment options that are less costly.
-Provides formulary alternatives, member drug profiles, communicates prior authorization criteria, and other pertinent pharmacy benefit related information to authorized individuals upon request
- Using motivational interviewing, educate members about medication use issues such as medication adherence.
- Ensure work is performed according to established policies, procedures and timelines to meet all business and regulatory
- Respond to inquiries requiring knowledge of Client clinical programs.
- Serve as a resource to internal and external constituents regarding the client drug formulary and medication
-Assists with developing and maintaining databases required for monitoring operational performance.
-Conducts quality audits and identifies training opportunities for management review.
- Other work as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Required Skills (top 3 to 5/ non-negotiables):
Pharmacy Technician License
Excellent data entry and typing skills
Microsoft Excel, Word, and Office
Knowledge of Pharmacy practices and principles
Superior listening, verbal, and written communication
What you like to see on resumes? (nice to have)
Managed Care Experience
Call Center Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
Software Skills Required:
Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
CA or National Pharmacy Technician Certification (License)
Why you should apply:
Excellent work location
Opportunity to work with one of the leading pharmaceutical company
Long term contract duration
- Telephone Skills
- Written Communication
- Data Entry
- Complex Problem Solving
- Microsoft Word