To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pittsburg, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ITC Service Group • Pittsburg, CA
Posted 5 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is a leading provider of broadband installation, planning, wireless, design and staffing solutions to the telecommunications industry. With over 40 years’ experience in the telecom business, as we continue to grow we recognize that we are only as successful as the people we employ. We provide competitive pay, a positive atmosphere, and career development opportunities. Whether you are just beginning to think about your next job or have already decided to make a meaningful move, we want to talk to you.
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is seeking an experienced Warehouse Associate in Pittsburg, CA. The Warehouse Associate will support warehouse operations by loading, unloading, ordering and tracking freight. The ideal candidate will be Forklift Certified and must be flexible to work shift work, weekends, and overtime when necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Operate and maintain an automated stock control management system
- Place orders for tools, materials, and equipment and verify the accuracy of orders received
- Maintain an efficient stocking system, receiving, storing and issuing all supplies
- Maintain an effective tracking system for property accountability
- Maintain accurate daily serial number inventory counts
- Conduct Audits as needed to ensure nightly 100% equipment reconciliations
- Transport material within the warehouse
- Load and unload trailers
- Break down pallets
- May be required to deliver material to technicians in the field
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- All candidates are subject to a mandatory pre-employment background check, drug screen, and must possess and hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to use MS Word and Excel
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Must be receptive to direct supervision and thrive in a team environment
- Must enjoy physical work
- Background in bookkeeping, accounting, and business administration a plus
- At least 2-year working experience in related procurement field (Supply Programs, Logistics Management)
Education and/or Certifications
- Minimum of a High School Diploma, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to perform strenuous physical activities including, but not limited to: Regularly lifting objects weighing over 80 pounds, occasionally lifting objects over 100 pounds.
- Work involves moving continuously in a fast-paced environment, standing, talking, hearing, using hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk (20%), sit (5%), climb (5%), balance (5%), stand (20%), stoop (5%), kneel (5%), reach (10%), push, lift, bend (20%) and smell (5%). Skill in the operation of some of the listed tools and equipment; and ability to perform heavy manual tasks for extended periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones, and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters, and tape dispensers.
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.