Job Responsibilities: Load Catering Vehicle according to off loading specifications
· Ensure airline is correctly catered and all equipment is in place
· Load and unload aircraft in a safe and efficient manner
· Off load vehicles at facility to ensure efficient processing of airline equipment
· Verify meal carts based on Flight configuration
· Verify flight for completeness to ensure your carts are complete
· Monitor temperatures of carts to ensure HACCP compliance
· Work with dispatcher for airline times and flight schedules
· Drive safely to ensure no accidents occur
· Follow Airport transportation driving rules for speed limits and safety
· Conduct vehicle checks to ensure proper maintenance of vehicle
· Report all vehicle repairs on transportation log and to management
· Ensure proper operation of vehicle when loading and unloading aircraft
· In-house flight verification only
· Ability to work flexible hours, any day of the week
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field operations –airlines experience a plus
· Good understanding of aircraft galleys and In-Flight Catering a plus
· Customs seal requirement and TSA.
· Ability to work as a team member.
· Able to lift, push and pull at least 50 lbs.
· Bilingual, Spanish & English required