A trusted global adviser of XRF Sample Preparation Products and Services that manufacturers and distributes scientific equipment & consumables for industrial laboratory markets worldwide. Due to our continued growth we now have an Administrative position available.
· Order entry
· Follows administrative SOP’s practices using good judgment performing assigned duties.
· Responsible for entering data accurately and consistently
· Reconcile shipping bills
· 2 Years’ experience with QuickBooks is preferred
· Must be able to multitask within the administrative department
· Performs miscellaneous duties as required by manager.
· Custom brokers /freight forwarders
Reports to: Administrative Supervisor
Must have excellent phone and communication skills; knowledge of FedEx and UPS software is a plus, minimum 2 years’ experience with billing and navigating through QuickBooks effectively
The candidate must be computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and QuickBooks. The ideal candidate should be a multi-tasker that enjoys working. The successful candidate will be someone reliable, takes pride in their work and is looking for a full time Monday through Friday long term position.
We offer a competitive salary, paid vacations, holidays, sick days, paid while you train and opportunities in a dynamic industry plus a 401 K Plan
· Completion of High School Diploma or GED
· 2+ years of experience in this field or related field.
· Punctual, meticulous and reliable
· Past work experience in clerical field
Data Entry Positions
Excel Spreadsheet Creation
Data Processing Needs