To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5 West Mountain Street
Fayetteville, AR 72701
- Tammy Graesser
- Phone: 479-799-7998
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Wireless Retail Sales Associate
Razor Management Group • Fayetteville, AR
Posted 1 month ago
The job of the Wireless Retail Sales Associate ("Wireless Associate") is to sell merchandise and wireless plans in a professional and ethical manner and to function as a part of a team. A Wireless Associate has several specific duties, most of which are related to providing top quality customer service and complete customer satisfaction. The Wireless Associate must also meet specific sales, closure, and operational goals. The successful Wireless Associate will quickly gain product knowledge and have a natural ability for delivering high quality customer service.
The Wireless Associate identifies the wireless needs of various types of consumers inside the leading retail club in the US; successfully closes sales of wireless products, services, and accessories; maintains high standards of customer service; and performs all the tasks related to this position including, but not limited to, the following:
- Learning and remaining knowledgeable about current wireless technologies, products, services, and accessories
- Greeting and qualifying potential customers that enter the retail location in order to determine their wireless service needs and recommending the appropriate products and services
- Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations
- Identifying and acting upon opportunities to up sell additional products and/or services to new and existing customers in order to maximize transactions
- Consistently meeting or exceeding all personal sales/performance targets
- Completing all required training
- 18 years or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding people skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of wireless products (Apple iOS, Google Android, etc.)
- Flexible availability (mix of day, night, and weekend hours required)
- One year retail sales experience in wireless or related industry preferred, but not required