Come join our growing team! We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to work directly with customers to enhance their overall client experience. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for overall customer wellbeing by interacting with customers on a one-to-one basis, presenting new services and options and acting as a Brand Ambassador for our clients.
We are looking for people who have the magic combination of online marketing expertise and customer management at a high level.
Establishing a relationship that works to ensure customer’s retention and overall satisfaction
Acting as a liaison between campaign management and the customer with a focus on clear communication
Developing success plans for customer acquisitions and retention
Be a champion of world-class customer/client service; deliver high-quality customer experience at every contact point
Track development of marketing campaigns, and progress towards sales goals
Work with the Campaign Managers and executive team to identify/resolve all issues that could impact satisfaction
Ensure that all team members abide by our standard operating procedures
Prioritizing and driving resolution of customer issues
Accurately capture customer feedback
Develop and maintain expertise on industry trends and new products
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
● Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about products and services.
● Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
● Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
● Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Candidates Will :
Work with Fortune 500 Clients.
Have opportunities for Progression in a Fast Growing International Business.
Work in a stimulating Environment.
Be trained on Marketing Systems and Theories.
Learn about Business Development.
Receive comprehensive job and leadership training
Have opportunities to advance within this entry level role
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.