To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1211 East Morehead Street
Charlotte, NC 28204
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DeMayo Law Offices, L.L.P. • Charlotte, NC
Posted 2 months ago
Responsible for managing Settlement department. Working with peers in the firm to move files as quickly as possible through the settlement process. Review settlement memos for accuracy.
- Perform settlement appointments regularly.
- Handle escalated calls that require attorney communication.
- Supervise direct reports, to ensure team members carry out their assigned duties.
- Perform annual review of direct reports; assist with annual reviews for other Settlement department team members.
- Manage employee issues that may arise in collaboration with the firm HR Director.
- Review Settlement Memos for accuracy after negotiations are complete.
- Answer questions from other attorneys and team members regarding settlements.
- Handle calls from adjusters, regarding issues, post-settlement.
- Juris Doctor from an ABA accredited law school
- Undergraduate degree in business preferred
- Admission in good standing to NC State Bar; admission to SC State Bar a plus
- Five to seven years’ personal injury practice experience preferred
- Supervisory experience highly preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
The Law Offices of Michael A. DeMayo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.