Atlanta, GA | Company Size: 11-50
We are looking for a Solution Architect, with 2+ years of experience as Solution or Enterprise Architect to provide leadership and technical guidance on the design and implementation of technology solutions to gain competitive advantage, support business needs and strategy. This is a great opportunity to support one on Atlanta’s largest companies. This is a remote position; however, there is office space available.
In this role, the Solution Architect will translate business requirements into technology solutions that balance cost, speed of delivery, and value while leveraging existing technologies and standards whenever possible. The Solution Architect will also collaborate with teams across the enterprise to ensure the successful and timely delivery of business-centric technology solutions.
As the Solution Architect you will be responsible for tasks such as:
- Solution Design: The SA will collaborate with business unit leaders, applications systems leaders, technology leaders, vendors and industry experts in order to map business requirements into technology solutions.
- Technology Leadership: The SA ensures that designed solutions are successfully implemented and delivered; and participates in all phases of the SDLC process.
- Solution Communication and Documentation: The SA provides clear and valuable documentation and communication in order to support the team.
- Technology Research: The SA conducts research on new and emerging technologies for practical application to business problems and strategic initiatives.
- Architecture Evolution: The SA reviews the current technology architecture landscape and seeks ways to leverage, improve and/or extend corporate technology investments.
- Definition of Solution Architecture Best Practices: The SA supports the team in developing best practices, documentation templates and workflow to optimize delivery.
- Mentoring and Support for Team Members: The SA supports the team by providing mentorship and support to team members.
- Prioritization and Management of the Team’s Business Line Portfolio: The SA works with business and technology management to help prioritize the team’s engagement.
Job Requirements for Solution Architect:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- 4+ years of experience with leveraging the Microsoft technologies: Azure/cloud, DevOps, .NET, etc.
- 7+ years of intermediate to senior level experience in multiple information technology disciplines such as Cloud, Host/Server technology, mobile, virtualization, databases, applications, middleware, web technologies, data security and operating systems. Broad experience in different technology stacks such as Microsoft (.NET), Java/J2EE, etc.
- Experience with Agile processes
- Experience with common system integration and services frameworks such as SOA
- Understanding of how technology supports and enables an organization’s strategy
- Abreast with technology trends, products and vendors
- Exposure to diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments
- Knowledge of all components of holistic enterprise architecture
- Ability to multitask and creatively problem solve
We and our clients are equal opportunity employers who value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Coaching And Mentoring