Responsible for cleaning buildings, removing debris, and keeping areas neat and tidy. Vacuums and buffs floors, empty trash receptacles, and replace the lining of trash cans.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Clean buildings by emptying trash, sweeping, and cleaning surfaces.
- Mix various cleaning agents.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust and scrub surfaces clean.
- Apply wax to coat floors and buff.
- Clean and service restrooms with mops and disinfectants.
- Shovel snow from sidewalks and sprinkle salt on the surface.
- Manage routine upkeep of exterior areas, green space and parking lot
- Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests
- Ensure rooms are maintained and fully equipped
The company offers PTO, Health Insurance, AFLAC, 401K, and Paid Holidays.
Must be able to work independently and take direction. Applicants must be physically capable of bending, stooping, reaching, crouching, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
Microsoft Office Project (Mops)