Job Summary: The primary responsibility of the Territory Sales Manager will be to increase sales of Commercial Greenhouse Systems and Accessories. Sales opportunities will include, but not be limited to, Commercial Greenhouse Structures, Hydroponic & Aquaponic Growing Equipment, Fodder Systems, shade systems, and plant lighting equipment.
Territory Sales Managers will also be responsible for Building Sales. This responsibility is focused on proactive selling of our Truss buildings by maximizing all opportunities and aggressively cross-selling, up-selling and following up. In this position, you will be responsible for outbound calls to customers regarding bids, requests for quotes, and general customer inquiries.
In addition to servicing your customers through various forms of communication, Territory Sales Managers are expected to attend industry Trade Shows periodically, visiting customers and sites in the area, working on special individual projects, and other duties as they are assigned. Warm leads will be provided to the Territory Sales Manager, in addition to prospecting for new customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned)
• Fielding initial inquiries from prospective customers interested in purchasing and/or learning more about Commercial Greenhouse Systems and related equipment.
• Creating orders for Commercial Greenhouse Systems that include all necessary accessories.
• Building relationships with potential and current customers, trade organizations and specific growing organizations.
• Assist the existing marketing and Commercial Greenhouse teams in the execution of event marketing strategy, including but not limited to trade shows, workshops and open houses.
Commensurate with experience. We offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing and product discounts.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from four-year College or technical school preferred.
• Two years+ experience in the Commercial Growing Industry preferred.
Who we are:
GrowSpan / Growers Supply is the leading National Manufacturers of Greenhouse & Hydroponic Systems. Our customers range from Commercial Greenhouse operations to Universities and Schools, to Hobby Growers. Growers Supply’s Greenhouse and Hydroponic Sales are part of a growth industry. With expansions in the Locally-Grown Food Movement, Cannabis Cultivation, and with Hydroponic Growing Systems, this Sales Team truly has unlimited potential.
The Growers Supply corporate culture:
The culture at GrowSpan / Growers Supply is one that promotes and rewards hard work and dedication. Our employees are committed to the continued growth and success of our company. The elements of teamwork, fun and goal achievement combine to provide an atmosphere of both professional and personal satisfaction.
Why we're a great place to work:
We're a very stable and growing company with many benefits. We continue to grow and develop in a rapidly changing world to fulfill the needs of the industries we serve. We are continually looking to find ways to improve on our previous success. Our employees play a critical role in the success and direction of the company through industry study and relationship building with customers.
Manage Sale Team
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Sales Process Training