Columbia Sussex Hospitality is seeking an experienced Corporate Director of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing to design, develop and deploy digital marketing and E-Commerce strategy for our portfolio of 50 plus properties. Our goal is to ensure that E-Commerce and Digital Strategies drive marketing KPIs and influence topline performance. Drive awareness and stimulate demand.
The successful candidate will provide portfolio initiatives and support to our multi brand properties including Marriott, Hilton and Hyatt.
Maintain and optimize return from our OTA channels, social media, customer engagement, website development (per brand specifications), search engine optimization, and E-Channel management.
Position Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Work with Revenue Directors and Hotel Management Teams to maximize revenue at corporate hotels and resorts via brand websites and all OTA channels.
- Liaise with brand teams to effectively maximize revenues via Plus platforms…Google, Kayak, Trivago and Sojern.
- Manage Travel Ads to bring top line results during need periods.
- Liaise with individual properties and with brand teams to get the best exposure via campaigns and promotions
- Audit and continuously monitor brand and channel websites.
- Refresh key words and keep up with special events and additional opportunities.
- Campaign Development and Execution
- Reconciliation of ROI monthly and annual basis.
- Monitor presence on all reputation websites including Yelp, Trip Advisor, and brand customer experience websites.
- Promote conference facilities via Cvent and increase qualified RFP’s
- Knowledge of Fine Dining, Golf and Spa resort amenities
- Maintain and improve Star and Diamond Ratings.
- Leverage Loyalty Programs to increase occupancy during need periods at resorts
- Strong Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Social Media portfolio management including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Guest Experience engagement.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ upscale hotel and resort experience in a similar capacity
We offer competitive pay, Health, Dental, Life, Vision and Disability Insurance, 401K, vacation, holidays and hotel discounts.
The individual will be based out of the Corporate Office located in Northern Kentucky.
Send resume to (no phone calls please):
Columbia Sussex Management LLC
Attn: Human Resources
740 Centre View Blvd
Crestview Hills, KY 41017
Email blocked - click to apply