To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4360 Chamblee Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30341
- Human Resources
- Phone: 770-817-4646
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Representative
DMC Atlanta • Atlanta, GA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Retail Sales Representative - Full Time, Paid Training
DMC Atlanta opened it's doors 15 years ago and has been evolving each year. We create lasting relationships with our clients by working in person with their customers on a daily basis. We provide sales with integrity for our clients, and we offer a personal niche in this age of technology that is lacking personal communication and human connection. Our success comes from working on our clients' behalf to bridge the gap between them and their customers. We are looking for people that love working with people, energetic team players with interest in technology to talk with customers within local retail establishments.
Retail Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Set and hit sales goals with a focus on the customer experience
- Increase sales and provide each customer with stellar customer service
- Work with your team to meet or exceed company sales goals
- Keep up-to-date on all products and services
- Keep track of sales and customers during the sales process
Perks and Benefits:
- Health and wellness initiative - health is important for a happy life - 8 workouts per month = $25 for a gym/yoga membership - 16 workouts per month = $50 for a gym/yoga membership
- 100% hands-on training
- Learn more about the newest technology
- Gain experience in sales and customer interaction
- Travel opportunities - national and international for top performers
- Our fun and vibrant corporate culture
Success in this line of work starts with having:
- An interest in sales
- A positive attitude
- A great work ethic
- A professional image
You will gain hands-on experience and acquire the skills you need to be successful while you’re working at DMC through our training program. Candidates with great communication and interpersonal skills thrive in this environment. A 4-year degree is preferred but not required. The right mindset is crucial.
Thank you for your interest in DMC Atlanta!