To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hartford, CT 06111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corsicana Mattress Company • Hartford, CT
Posted 1 month ago
The office services professional is responsible for office services activities including the reception desk, mail, offices supplies, facilities requests, and administrative support to the HR Department and the executive team as needed. Arranges for internal office moves, provides arrangements for office meetings and other duties as requested.
- Functions as receptionist for the Dallas office ensure guests are greeted and announced, effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Arranges for the pick-up of office mail and coordinates the shipment of packages.
- Provides support to the HR Department as well as the executive team including the composition and design of forms and templates, correspondence, reports, presentations, travel, and expense reports
- Acts as point person for maintenance requests and alteration of office areas and equipment as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Coordinates the purchase of office supplies, furniture, office equipment, etc. for the Dallas staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Oversees the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the facility (such as maintenance requests, security changing light bulbs, heat problems, water problems, general repairs in the office space, cube problems, etc.)
- Participates as needed in special department projects
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Time Management
- Collaboration Skills.
- Stress Management/Composure
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Technical Capacity
- Computer Knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Must be able to legally work in the United States
Corsicana Mattress Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Corsicana Mattress Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Corsicana Mattress Company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Corsican Mattress Company employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of Associate’s degree
- 4 years of related experience
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. The employee must occasionally lift office products and supplies weighing up to 20 pounds.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must be self-directing, motivated, collaborative and dependable