3 Day Blinds is looking to meet individuals interested in Customer Care Specialist Opportunities!
Date: Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Time: 9:30AM – 1:30PM
Location: 3 Day Blinds
167 Technology Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
Position Available: Customer Care Resolution Specialist (CCRS)
Are you a high-energy individual with a passion for providing consistently exceptional service? Would you love to work for an industry leader with over 40 years of success and stability? If so, we want to talk to you about joining our team!
Our Customer Care Specialists ensure our internal and external clients receive the superior client experience that is part of our brand promise and Core Values. This is a full time position that offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, vacation pay, holiday pay, paid sick time and a 401k with a degree of employer matching. We also provide paid training in a comfortable, professional environment and advancement opportunities.
We work hard, but we also celebrate success and find ways to have fun. Our call center employees are dedicated professionals who come to work in casual clothing, ready to get the job done!
What you would be doing:
Provide high caliber support to our sales team of Design Consultants and Installers. Answer questions and resolve inquiries from our valued clients related to product, warranty, installation, parts & repairs.
- Excited to join a growing team with a successful company
- Able to identify and execute resolution on a variety of customer service issues in a prompt manner
- A provider of a superior client experience by projecting patience, empathy, caring, and sincerity in voice tone and words
- A self starter who consistently meets established productivity, schedule, call monitoring and survey score standards
- Adaptable to change, with an ability to learn new skills and retain information
- Team-oriented with a positive outlook and willingness to go above and beyond
- An exceptional written and verbal communicator
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Focused on providing exceptional service to both internal and external customers
- Comfortable with computers, with an ability to navigate multiple systems at once
- Proficient in Microsoft Office technology
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Customer service and contact center background preferable
- Ability to work flexible shifts in a 6 day a week contact center is required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic, high energy, positive approach to solving problems
- Ability and desire to learn complex product line and ordering process
- Attention to detail
- Quality focused decision making skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving
- Team Player
- Flexibility in following a schedule
Attention To Detail