Looking for a new opportunity?
Together, we may be a perfect fit.
Submit your resume today!
Founded in 2002, our client is a full-service general contractor and construction management firm based in Conshohocken specializing in general construction, government contracting, renovation, industrial work, tenant fit-outs, high-end residential / commercial and restaurant construction. They have built a reputation for quality, safety and value that has attracted the attention of new clients throughout the Northeast corridor. By working transparently with these clients, they find the most cost-effective approach to their project and deliver it in a manner that consistently exceeds expectations.
Construction Estimator / Project Manager
A full-time Construction Estimator is needed to prepare complex architectural, MEP, civil, environmental, concrete work, utilities and site work estimates. You must be capable of taking ownership and leading in the preparation of complete estimate / takeoffs including the ability to multi-task and prioritize. Experience with Government projects is a huge plus.
- Interface and build relationships with subcontractors, suppliers and engineers
- Perform preliminary project coordination and documentation
- Assemble budgets and schedules in a timely fashion
- Compile, qualify, finalize and negotiate all bid packages
- 6+ years of commercial construction estimating experience
- 6+ years of construction project management experience
- Experience with Government projects is a huge plus!
- Experience with bidding software and/or MEANS
- Knowledge construction material costs, labor rates, installation costs
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.