Are you an automotive dealership employee who’s ready to do more in their career than they ever thought possible?
Do you have a desire to share your expertise and make a profound impact in the lives of others?
Then join us.
At MSX International, we specialize in people and technology-enablers that drive dealership performance.
As one of our specialized Field Consultants, your unique talents and automotive retail experience will be put to work, honing skillsets and fostering the professional growth of dealership employees nationwide.
We’re looking for serious self-starters, regardless of their experience level, who want to take the next step in transforming their career.
What You’ll Do:
· Set into motion service strategies for dealership personnel that focus on growing their business by increasing dealer profitability, customer satisfaction and customer service retention.
· Perform hands-on training and follow-up sessions with dealers to cover service lane processes.
· Be their go-to resource of expertise on service lane tools like Service Workbench (SWB) and Online Service Scheduling (OSS).
Responsibilities Will Include:
· Assisting dealers in improving LOF/MPVI cycle times to under an hour
· Meet defined metric goals for assigned dealers within a set geographic area
· Track metric progress of assigned dealers, while qualifying and evaluating new candidates for service strategy implementation
· Ensure dealer processes are in place to gather local competitive data
· Ensure proper Business Development Center (BDC) service department integration
· Interface with District Sales, Service, Parts and Zone management to ensure cross communication of dealer process changes are underway and look for additional opportunities of improvement
· Share best practices, ideas, success stories and analyze techniques via the SDM forum