To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Detroit, MI 48216
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CTR Corporation • Detroit, MI
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CTR Group is looking for candidates to fill the below opportunities in the Hampton Roads, VA area.
- DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITIES
- COMPETITIVE PAY OFFERED!
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE!
Mechanical Engineer - Research and Development
PAY: $75K TO $95K
Researching, developing, designing and testing mechanical components and systems for use in heavy truck products.
- 20 % Travel required
- BSME required with 5 or more years of work experience.
- Must have experience in Creo (Pro-E)
- Modeling and multidimensional tools
- Understanding of fabrication and weld designs
- Strongly prefer someone with truck, bus, heavy equipment, vehicle or similar experience.
Control Systems Engineer
PAY: $77K TO $100K
Responsible for researching, developing, designing, and validating electrical, mechanical and hydraulic hardware and control logic systems for heavy trucks.
- Must have experience with PLC/HMI – Hydraulics Electrical Systems
- BSME, BSEE, BS Mechatronics Engineering, with 4 years of system engineering experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of system modeling techniques
- Experience with modeling and simulation software is required, Matlab/Simulink is preferred.
PAY: $47,000 TO $55,000 depending on experience
The Mechanical Designer will assist in designing and developing systems and components for heavy industrial equipment, as well as assist in improving the designs of current equipment.
Will work closely with engineers to create production drawings and modeling (Pro-E) to assist in engineering projects.
- Knowledge of basic Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Durability concepts
- Associates Degree or equivalent in engineering drafting and design, and 4+ years of related experience.
- 4+ years of previous experience as a mechanical designer. Experience in a construction equipment or similar environment a large plus.
- 2+ years of Creo or Pro-E modeling experience.
- Must have experience in surface modeling, welded structures, and formed metal/sheet metal.
- Casting Design is a preferred
Manager of Systems and Software Engineering
PAY: $100K - $119K
- Responsible of complete oversight of 12 associates in the software engineering, hardware engineering and systems engineering groups.
- Must have a strong background software process improvement.
- Coordinating and integrating all systems, logic, specifications, software, and hardware for finished products.
- Oversee all research, development, testing and process improvement efforts for electromechanical, hardware, software, control systems and hydraulics for heavy equipment manufacturer.
- Knowledge of Simulink a must.
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar Engineering discipline and 6 years of work-related experience
- Must have demonstrated experience in oversight of hardware, software, and electrical engineers.
- Must have demonstrated software process improvement experience.
- Must be able to travel 20% of the time and have a valid driver’s license.