Mechanical Engineer - Research and Development
PAY: $75K TO $95K
Researching, developing, designing and testing mechanical components and systems for use in heavy truck products.
- 20 % Travel required
- BSME required with 5 or more years of work experience.
- Must have experience in Creo (Pro-E)
- Modeling and multidimensional tools
- Understanding of fabrication and weld designs
- Strongly prefer someone with truck, bus, heavy equipment, vehicle or similar experience.
Control Systems Engineer
PAY: $77K TO $100K
Responsible for researching, developing, designing, and validating electrical, mechanical and hydraulic hardware and control logic systems for heavy trucks.
- Must have experience with PLC/HMI – Hydraulics Electrical Systems
- BSME, BSEE, BS Mechatronics Engineering, with 4 years of system engineering experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of system modeling techniques
- Experience with modeling and simulation software is required, Matlab/Simulink is preferred.
PAY: $47,000 TO $55,000 depending on experience
The Mechanical Designer will assist in designing and developing systems and components for heavy industrial equipment, as well as assist in improving the designs of current equipment.
Will work closely with engineers to create production drawings and modeling (Pro-E) to assist in engineering projects.
- Knowledge of basic Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Durability concepts
- Associates Degree or equivalent in engineering drafting and design, and 4+ years of related experience.
- 4+ years of previous experience as a mechanical designer. Experience in a construction equipment or similar environment a large plus.
- 2+ years of Creo or Pro-E modeling experience.
- Must have experience in surface modeling, welded structures, and formed metal/sheet metal.
- Casting Design is a preferred
Manager of Systems and Software Engineering
PAY: $100K - $119K
- Responsible of complete oversight of 12 associates in the software engineering, hardware engineering and systems engineering groups.
- Must have a strong background software process improvement.
- Coordinating and integrating all systems, logic, specifications, software, and hardware for finished products.
- Oversee all research, development, testing and process improvement efforts for electromechanical, hardware, software, control systems and hydraulics for heavy equipment manufacturer.
- Knowledge of Simulink a must.
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar Engineering discipline and 6 years of work-related experience
- Must have demonstrated experience in oversight of hardware, software, and electrical engineers.
- Must have demonstrated software process improvement experience.
- Must be able to travel 20% of the time and have a valid driver’s license.
Strong Hydraulics Experience required
· Reviews and approves design of hydraulic systems to ensure conformance/compliance with engineering design and specifications.
· Assist the design/drafters in developing the hydraulic design of products
· Train and develop Engineers on operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provides technical information relating to hydraulic systems.
· Bachelor’s Degree; BSME/MET
· Minimum 6yrs of Pro E Experience
· Minimum 6yrs of hydraulic engineering
· Experience with Hydraulics Simulation Software – Automation Studio or Matlink
· Test planning and Project management experience desired
· Experience CAD drafting systems, CREO
· Previous experience working with heavy equipment, trucks, tractors, etc. is preferred.
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
SALARY: $86K - $110K
Seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to research, develop, design, and test electrical components and systems to be used in heavy trucks.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- Strong experience with design of Wiring Harnesses.
- Must have experience with schematic creation and troubleshooting electrical design issues
- Technical writing skills and speaking skills
- ECR and MRP experience
- Able to convert concepts into design
- Valid driver's license, and ability to obtain a passport
- Some usage of a CAD package for creating harnesses, etc.
- Schematic packages such as AutoCad electrical or E3.