Looking for someone with at least 3 years experience in a Med/Surg setting (Medical Rehab) and with at least one year insurance or case management experience.
We currently have two openings in the Northern Virginia area. These are NEW roles. This is a Mon-Fri role, however may require hours outside of a normal week based on business needs.
Here is what you will be DOING in this role:
- Performs baseline and ongoing assessment of potential patients, and gathers all pertinent information regarding referral as defined by program policy.
- Understands rehab diagnoses, prognosis and clinical indicators in order to make an appropriate decision regarding admission to rehab program.
- Maintains working knowledge of insurance authorization and benefits requirements for rehabilitation services for program, facility and payor.
- Acquires and disseminates accurate payer information to facilitate the admission process, clarify any uncertainties and finalize authorization for admission.
- Develops and fosters positive relationships with ongoing and potential referral sources.
- Anticipates and monitors changes in market trends and referral patterns.
- Assists with plans and presentations of program information to referral sources, patients, families and professionals.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is currently working in the following roles:
- Admission liaison is ideal,
- strong background in case management,
- patient navigator,
- strong inpatient experience in medical rehab.
The qualified candidate must possess the following qualities: High attention to detail, strong inpatient experience, admissions experience. Must be able to work independently and have outstanding communication skills.
BSN is required.
- You are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage after 30 days
- You are 100 percent vested in matching contributions after 3 years. Our client matches 100 percent of the first 5 percent you elect to contribute. A Roth 401(k) feature is also available
- Flexible paid time off for personal time, holidays, vacation and incidental sick leave. Accrual earned based on length of service and actual hours worked. Accrual begins upon employment; use after 30 days of employment for qualified events.
- Educational assistance eligibility after 180 days of employment: Maximum assistance of $3,000 per year ($5,250 for BSN/MSN degrees). Award will be granted based on budgeted hours worked per week
- Free parking
- Relocation may be available for the right candidate
Attention To Detail
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Nurse Resolutions is a specialized recruiting and staffing firm with a focus of placing nurse, social work and other healthcare professionals into temporary, contract and permanent positions nationwide. The companies we partner with include hospitals, managed care organizations, insurance providers, medical management groups, third-party administrators, home health organizations, long term care facilities, pharmacies, outpatient clinics, healthcare consulting companies, medical supply organizations and many other types of companies. We recognize that a company’s success is strongly correlated with the talent that it attracts. Our firm utilizes a unique platform, combining proactive and passive recruiting methods with proven success to create value for client and candidate every time. Our recruiting strategies save time and effort while consistently ensuring highly-skilled professionals to the companies we partner with.
View the full profile