To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bakersfield, CA 93309
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Program Support Coordinator
ChildNet Youth and Family Services • Bakersfield, CA
Posted 2 months ago
ChildNet Youth and Family Services is currently searching for a Program Support Coordinator for our Foster Family Network (FFN) program located in Bakersfield, CA.
Foster Family Network provides various support services to FFN Foster children, resource parents, and their natural families.
The Program Support Coordinator is responsible for assisting and providing supportive coordination to the Regional Director and program Supervisor(s) of Therapeutic Foster Care (TFC), Intensive Services Foster Care (ISFC), Adoptions and Foster Family Network foster care programs. The position will be responsible for attending various community meetings, assisting with the collection of program data, reviewing and inputting program data, participating in quality assurance data collection by auditing files and assisting with Cerner reports. This position will require working outside of traditional business hours, as needed, including some nights and weekends to attend various community meetings, such as resource fairs and community outreach events.
Program Support Coordinator responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with internal Quality Assurance auditing, follow-up, and tracking of foster child files, resource parent files, and adoption case files.
- Collect Needs and Services Plans from social workers and assist with emailing or faxing plans to county social workers.
- Track foster child route sheets.
- Coordinate tracking of resource parent under/overpayments.
- Complete month-end reports for appropriate ChildNet accounting staff.
- Assist in collection of daily/weekly TFC Cerner reports.
- Attend community networking meetings, including recruitment events with Recruitment Coordinator.
- Attend county partner meetings as needed at the discretion of Regional Director and/or Social Worker Supervisor(s).
- Oversee, manage, and complete Excel spreadsheets for Regional Director and Social Worker Supervisor(s).
- Follow-up, assist with and help manage adoption social worker data logs on a weekly basis. Ensure all weekly updates are entered.
- Follow-up, assist, and help as needed with Placement Coordinator and Recruitment Coordinator data logs. Ensure all weekly updates are entered.
- Assist with adoptions program data collection and gathering of resource family approval documents.
- Assist with preparation of special reports and any other executive administrative functions in support of Program Directors and the Chief Operations Officer.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
The Program Support Coordinator shall possess:
- Bachelor's degree in a social science-related field; OR
- Associate's degree in a social science-related field and a minimum of two years' experience in a related position.
- Excellent leadership, research, analytical, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong organization and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work within a team environment and/or independently with minimal supervision.
- High energy and enthusiasm, and enjoy speaking in public and attending community events.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge/skills of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Outlook, and other applicable systems/software.
- Schedule flexibility, including occasional night or weekend availability.
WHO WE ARE
ChildNet Youth & Family Services, is a nonprofit organization headquartered in Long Beach, CA. We provide Counseling, Education, Foster Care and Residential Services to at-risk children. ChildNet has been at the forefront of providing innovative and quality care to thousands of deserving children and their families for over 40 years.
To provide safe homes, education and counseling to vulnerable children and families.
Are a diverse group of professionals who create a culture of caring with our clients and within the organization.
WHAT WE OFFER
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 403b with discretionary employer contribution after 2 years' of service, Mileage Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement, Stability and Career Advancement, along with generous sick, vacation and holiday pay.
WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE! COME AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH US!