trustaff is a rapidly-growing recruiting and staffing company in search of a talented Programmer to join our team and contribute to our business growth and expansion. This position offers a competitive compensation package and unique work environment.
The Programmer will create and maintain secure internal software programs and will focus on developing and supporting new and current applications throughout the company. Also responsible for spontaneous technical requests such as small applications and report generation as well as take ownership of escalations for related Helpdesk tickets and/or outages.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Business Analysts and Developers to produce software designs
- Formulates program specifications and basic prototypes
- Transforms software designs and specifications into high function code in the appropriate language
- Integrates individual software solutions to higher level systems
- Tests code immediately after any updates to ensure it produces the desirable results and performs debugging when necessary.
- Performs upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
- Performs additional duties as requested by management
Success factors/job competencies:
- Commitment to organizational core values: Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
- Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills within a service environment
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and self-management skills
- Possess analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Exercises accuracy and attention to detail, as well as discretion
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth, technology focused organization
- Proven experience of creating a forward-thinking technology culture
- Visual Studio (.NET); VB.NET, ASP.NET and C#
- Group Collaboration
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
Physical demands and work environment:
- Must have use of sensory skills in order to effectively communicate and interact with other employees and the public through use of the telephone and face to face contact
- Must have the capability to effectively use and operate various items of office related equipment such as but not limited to the computer, calculator, copier and fax machine
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time with low periods of reaching and standing
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- Associates Degree in a computer science or related field
- Visual Studio (.NET): VB.NET, ASP.NET, and C#
- Relational database theory
- MS SQL Server query creation
- Four (4) years of experience as a Programmer or relevant role
- GitHub (or other repositories)
- MVC/Middleware framework
- MS Team Foundation
- Web Services IIS/Apache
- Prior experience in a healthcare, staffing, or human resources environment
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Visual Basic .Net (Programming Language)
Hardworking And Dedicated