Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
· 2+ years’ Manufacturing Technician experience
· Must be able to carry out written, oral, or diagram form instructions.
· Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident, due to ITAR regulations in manufacturing plants.
· Basic math skills.
· Team oriented and self-directed
· Electro-mechanical experience.
· Plumbing, Hi Purity Gas Systems, cooling water, and/or wastewater treatment experience a plus.
· High vacuum systems experience a plus.
· High temperature processing experience, such as furnace or CVD a plus.
· Strong mechanical aptitude.
· Knowledge of lean manufacturing, 5S, and/or six sigma a plus.
· Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) a plus.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to wear air purifying respirator and pass pulmonary function and fit test requirements.
· Required to talk or hear.
· Required to pass eye tests.
· Required to stand, walk, and sit.
· Required to use finger, handle, feel & reach with hands & arms.
· Frequently lift and/or move up to 60 lbs.
· Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus, close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.