Comfort Air Distributing
Ever dream of doing work that makes a difference? Here it is! We seek the talent of a dynamic manager who seeks to bring their A game to a collaborative team of talented professionals. You are not afraid to make impact where your opinion matters in a company that has a masterful, mature history that operates as best-in-class. You’re tired of working in silos on boring projects. Yes, we’re dynamic and we know it. Come join a world class team.
As the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for the overall successful operation of a Comfort Air Distributing branch location. Responsibilities include sales and customer service, merchandising, receiving, product deliveries, inventory control, safety, will call, counter sales / service, and supervision of staff. The Branch Manager ensures all operational functions are completed in accordance with company policy and procedure while conveying a feeling of trust, service, security and satisfaction to customer and staff.
Let’s Unpack This – Who are we?
Since 1987, Comfort Air Distributing has been a customer-focused Wholesale distributor of Rheem Heating and Air Conditioning products. With over 30 years in the business, we are dedicated to providing licensed HVAC and Plumbing contractors superior customer service. With 3 locations in Denver, Centennial, and Colorado Springs, we are proud to service the Colorado and Wyoming markets. Comfort Air is dedicated to the success of our HVAC and Plumbing Partners and committed to being a leader in our changing industry. We are pleased to offer a professional work environment with career advancement opportunities and personal development!
So, what’s in it for You?
· Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits on the first day of hire!
· PTO and Vacation accruals from Day 1
· Paid Holidays
· FREE Counter Sales training
· FREE Additional training through our company’s learning management system
· 401k with employer contributions
· Employee Life Insurance
· Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
· FREE Employee Clothing & Business Casual dress code
· Bereavement Pay
· Employee Discounts
· FREE Employee Events – Company Picnic, Christmas event, and more!
· Promotions from within
· Stable company with a long history of success – over 30 years
What You’ll Be Doing:
Customer Interaction - Establishes and maintains professional business dealings with customers and vendors.
Staff Management - Supervises branch and other non-branch staff performing branch functions while at the branch. Manages branch staffing to ensure that appropriate staff levels are maintained for superior customer service and workflow. Encourages and supports positive employee morale through fair treatment, consistent application of policies, thorough decision making, and leading by example.
Facility & Equipment Management - Ensures the general safety, appearance, and maintenance of the branch facility. Ensures truck and vehicle maintenance, service, cleanliness, and inspection. Ensures material handling equipment maintenance, service, cleanliness, and inspection.
Purchasing/Receiving /Transfers - Collaborates with Purchasing, Product and Pricing departments as needed to assist with normal operation of the branch.
Inventory- Ensures accurate inventory levels and addresses discrepancies with Purchasing & Inventory departments.
Warranty – Ensures warranty items are promptly processed weekly according to procedures.
Safety – Ensures a safe work environment enjoyable and welcoming to all vendors, customers, and staff promoting all safety policies and following set procedures when accidents occur.
Financial Reporting – Responsible for the branch following all cash handling procedures and credit policies.
Planning/Training – Identifies branch issues requiring discussion, provide status updates on ongoing branch projects, and initiatives relating to sales opportunities. Communicates with all appropriate branch personnel new initiatives. Promotes and maintains training for all branch personnel.
Sales & Promotions – Monitors new and existing account sales. Monitors sales analysis by customer, product and vendor.
· Strong customer service skills a must have!
· Bachelor’s degree in management, business, or a related field or the equivalent in relatable work experience. HVAC knowledge not required but a plus.
· 5 + years’ experience with logistics or distribution and related functions
· High degree of personal ethics, customer service, and commitment to safety.
· Knowledge of MS Office applications as needed to satisfactorily perform work assignments – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint as well as have the ability to learn company enterprise systems as needed – Solar Eclipse, etc.
· Must be organized, able to prioritize, set and keep deadlines, change direction quickly, and adapt to various work environments easily.
· Must be able to work independently and at times discreetly, use sound judgment, and make thoughtful decisions in a timely manner.
· Must be able to communicate well interpersonally, written, and in group settings as well as have the ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
· Must be able to work effectively in group settings through collaborative, solutions oriented, and win-win approaches.
We’re only a click away. Apply today. Come see what we’re all about! We provide confidential, discreet review on all inquiries.
Resolve Customer Issue