Sales Professionals – FlashBanc is seeking an energetic and sales-focused individual to join our National Team of Outside Sales Partners. If you enjoy meeting new people, supporting local businesses, and building new business relationships, then a position with FlashBanc is perfect for you. Our Sales Partners enjoy uncapped earnings, and a host of channels from which they can earn additional income.
As a Sales Partner, you will be consulting local business owners about their needs and business goals. You will be communicating how FlashBanc’s solutions can help their business excel in these areas while saving money on their current processing rates. FlashBanc offers a variety of business solutions that are aimed towards small to mid-size businesses. These solutions range from necessary functions such as credit card processing and POS systems to business capital funding. Most businesses already use the services you are offering them; therefore, your goal is to help businesses save money on these services while updating their technology and acting as a consultant in their efforts. FlashBanc is powered by First Data, a global technology and payment processing leader (ranked #43 on the Fortune 500 list) that has held the #1 ranking in the Financial Data Service Industry for four consecutive years.
Additional responsibilities of the Outside Sales Partners include:
- Identifying business needs, and matching those needs with FlashBanc’s solutions and services
- Explaining FlashBanc’s credit card payment acceptance service in a simple yet effective and persuasive terms
- Developing business relationships with business owners in your area
- Working with an assigned Sales Team for coaching and assistance throughout the entire sales process
The position allows for telecommuting; however, the Sales Partner will be required to travel to local businesses within their community and set appointments for presentations and to close accounts.
Specific requirements include:
- Interest in B2B sales
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent customer service and follow-up skills
- Proficiency with basic computer functions
- Reliable transportation
- Experience with sales, business development, managing customer relations and/or companies such as Avon, Mary Kay, Vector/Cutco, etc. a plus
Benefits of Working with FlashBanc
- FlashBanc pays its Outside Sales Partners a competitive commission rate with additional opportunities to make money, such as our Sales Partner Referral Program.
- Residual income that allows you to continue making money after the initial sale
- No need to clock in – you create your own schedule!
- Continuous professional sales and product training program along with a dedicated Corporate Sales Team to provide support for your daily efforts
- Personalized flyers and business cards upon request
- Integrated online agent platform to manage accounts, participate in continuous training, access marketing materials and more!
- Monthly raffles based on commitment to the company and sales volume
FlashBanc provides all Sales Partners with the tools necessary to succeed!
For additional questions please contact us directly at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Direct Sales Representative / Account Manager / Customer Service
Business To Business