Reporting to the Collections Supervisor, this position plays a critical role in supporting the daily operations of the Collections Department. This position will provide accounts receivable collections for existing customers. This is a key position and we are looking for a team player that can handle a multitude of duties/responsibilities, support cross-functional teams, and assist with special projects.
It is c2h or direct hire (depending on the candidate), pay is also flexible depending on candidate.
- Daily review of A/R aging reports to identify delinquent invoices requiring immediate follow-up.
- Contact delinquent customers by telephone, email, and letters according to collections policies
- Engage Sunrun customers with the highest level of professionalism
- Determine the reason for delinquency and work cooperatively with Sunrun Customers to resolve
- Thoroughly and accurately document all collection efforts for each assigned account
- Communicate regularly with leadership and peers on the status of accounts and escalations
- Ensure all assigned accounts are managed in a timely and accurate fashion
- Weekly review and reporting of collections metrics to track progress against monthly forecasted goals
- Support cross-functional projects and teams.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of performance metrics
- Complete other duties/tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and a minimum of two years of collections, accounts receivable, or customer service experience required.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 5 years equivalent work experience required.
- Oracle Experience preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively and appropriately interface with a variety of individuals or groups on a frequent basis
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus
- Process-minded with the ability to problem solve, detect patterns, and give advice on trouble shooting
- Advanced Excel skills and an ability to work on complex issues.
- The ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadline
- Highly organized, self-disciplined and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to learn
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 119891
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.