Our client is an investment adviser who serves families and institutions in the US and Latin America. We are seeking a Personal Assistant who will support the partners of the firm and be a part of the companies Administrative Team.
In this role you will provide seamless administrative support to the Firm’s partners.
Candidates must be meticulous in all they do, possessing strong interpersonal skills, a great work ethic, and pleasant demeanor with a desire to excel.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a comparable role. In addition, the candidate must have the maturity to use discretion and diplomacy and possess the ability to make moderately complex decisions in managing projects, and in implementing process improvements in a fast paced and demanding environment.
• Managing partners’ calendars, scheduling meetings, making arrangements for both personal and business travel.
• Answering inbound communications and screening communications for priority.
• Various ad hoc requests including occasional errands.
• Schedule/coordinate appointments with vendors and home staff if needed
• Responding to urgent, spot requests from clients.
• Candidates must have at minimum an Associate Degree (2 Year).
• 2 years of experience as a personal assistant, executive assistant or administrative assistant required.
• Must have knowledge of standard software packages such as MS Office and the ability to learn the company specific software.
• Fluent in both English and Spanish
Hardworking And Dedicated