To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 Crockett Street
Seattle, WA 98109
- Phone:: 760-202-1071
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Integral Senior Living • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
At Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living, we believe in delivering the highest quality lifestyles for our residents! To achieve this, we believe in recruiting and developing the senior living industry’s most experienced, passionate and best-trained associates.
As an integral part of our organization, our associates strive to provide excellent service and care to residents and their families in warm, caring and home-like communities. We promote environments that foster independence, happiness, privacy, and dignity for residents.
If you decide to join our organization, you will see that our company culture is lived every day & we believe in our core values of integrity, teamwork, expertise, flexibility, and results.
If you join the team as our associate, what will you enjoy?
· Working with seniors & for an organization that is focused on enhancing the daily lives of seniors that call our communities home
· Making a positive impact on the daily lives of seniors & their family
· Working in an awesome culture and interacting with seniors each day
· Working with a team that not only is meeting the current needs of clients but exceeding them with passion, innovation, and results
What are we looking for in all our future associates?
· A Love for Working with Seniors!
· A flexible, fun, energetic people person who is capable of projecting calm, care, & professionalism in all work-related situations!
SUMMARY of Duties
The Caregiver is responsible for providing personal assistance and routine daily care and services related to the residents in accordance with the Resident Care Profile, and as may be directed by the Executive Director and Assisted Living Director in order to enhance the residents’ independence and quality of life. In addition, the Caregiver is responsible for assisting residents with recreational activities to help maintain their optimum level of functioning.
Apply today if your background includes:
· One-year experience in a health care environment or equivalent preferred
· Must 18 years of age or older
· A High school diploma or equivalent
We offer a Competitive compensation package including health benefit (medical, dental and vision options).
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Drug-Free Work Environments.
Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living are Equal Opportunity Employers.