Strategic Labor Solutions is hiring for a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider in Vernon Hills.
We are seeking experienced picker/packers and configurations installer to join this Fortune 500 company. Openings start at $15.00 an hour. Long term positions that offer medical benefits, quarterly bonuses (based on attendance and safety), stability and opportunity for growth within.
Key Areas of Responsibility (Picker/Packer & Configurations Installer)
- Pick and process pick/pack, speed picks and ready ship product using a hanging QC station or portable RF scanner, including placing non-conveyorable product in designated areas for pick up.
- Maintain conveyor flow by keeping the conveyors and sensors clear.
- Pack boxes using bubbles or other packing material to ensure a secure shipment.
- Place non-conveyable product in designated areas for pick-up.
- Inspect boxes and product for visible damage before shipment, including ensuring proper size and fit and correct if necessary, including inspecting fragile items for proper over-packing with bubble bags.
- Maintain minimum monthly productivity
- Install basic hardware components into customers systems to their required specifications
- Unboxing and prepping of units for technicians
Our immediate shift openings are:
- 1st Shift: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:45pm
- 1st Shift (mid shift):Monday – Friday 10AM-6:45PM
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Thursday 1:00pm to 9:45pm and Friday 12:00pm – 8:45pm & Monday – Friday 12:00am – 8:45pm
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a reliable and motivated individuals. The ideal candidate would have good attention to detail and be self-motivated.
Candidate must have at least 1 year of warehouse related experience performing packing and picking orders.
If you’re a dedicated, hardworking, loyal employee and are looking for the perfect career opportunity where you can grow and develop, don’t wait!
Apply today! If you would like more information, please call us or respond to this posting with an updated resume.
Strategic Labor Solutions not only offers career starting opportunities, but also competitive benefits! Perfect attendance bonuses, referral bonuses and much more!
Strategic Labor Solutions, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other category protected by law.
Previous warehouse experience in a pick/pack environment preferred
Reading and writing in English, and basic math skills required
Computer literacy and experience with shipping systems and ERP systems
Hardworking And Dedicated
Product Quality Assurance