To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Crystal City, Missouri, MO 63019
- Phone: 855-881-7442
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LPN for Pediatric Home Care
Phoenix Home Care • Crystal City, Missouri, MO
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, we provide home care services to our clients of all ages in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado and Illinois. We are seeking Patient, Honest and Compassionate individuals to join our team!
You’ve heard the speech... “We’re the best there is, come work for us!” but have you actually received that? At Phoenix Home Care we strive to be the best and to achieve that, it starts with treating our Nurses right!
Here’s some of the great advantages of becoming a Private Duty Phoenix Nurse!
1. One-on-one patient care!
2. Flexible Scheduling, competitive pay, paid mileage, benefits package, & MORE!
3. Orientation and training tailored to your needs as a new hire.
4. Motivational PHC culture, training, and Supportive Care Coordination Team
5. Working with a friendly and appreciative Care Coordination team that strives for the highest levels of Customer Service, Compassion, and Honesty!
Come check it out because those are just 5 of the great perks of becoming a Private Duty nurse at Phoenix Home Care!
"I love the individual care. Getting to know my client, building a trusting, professional relationship. Being able to give complete care is very rewarding."
For more information or to apply, call or text a member of our Recruiting team at 855-881-7442!
• Must have valid LPN or RN in current state.
• Must have current driver’s license and current auto insurance.
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.
(Did you see another Phoenix job ad? Phoenix has won many awards for quick growth and has opened several new offices to accommodate the demand for services. This rapid growth has brought on the need for more employees! You may apply to any Phoenix job and a Recruiter will assess your needs via call/text at 855-881-7442.)