To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
309 South Street
New Providence, NJ 07974
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - French Bilingual
Stafford Communications Group • New Providence, NJ
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Stafford Communications is uniquely different. We provide Call Center, Consulting and Marketing Services to our clients. We handle customer contacts on behalf of some the nation’s most prominent brands from our call centers in New Jersey and Canada. Our business model features a robust quality and compliance consulting practice that helps companies optimize their own internal call center operations. As experts in regulated industries, we help pharmaceutical, healthcare, food, consumer packaged goods and beauty care companies build brand loyalty by providing their customers with exceptional experiences. Come join us!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for responding to complex consumer inquiries via phone, email and social media. The ideal candidate will possess strong multi-tasking skills while working on several programs simultaneously and ensuring client contractual agreements are met. Our contact center provides extraordinary service and the Representative must be energetic, friendly, skilled and committed.
- Answer incoming phone calls, and respond to written communication
- Provide product information and make recommendations based on consumer’s needs
- Effectively handle quality complaints, adverse events and claims according to Standard Operating Procedures while maintaining superior customer service etiquette.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions
- Log customer and contact information using various Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- An outgoing personality, with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication including active listening and reflection with the goal of gathering information, problem solving and diffusing difficult callers. Must to able to maintain professional behavior in stressful situations.
- Ability to navigate between several computer screens (e.g., CRM Software, ACD System, Email and Web Browser) while actively listening and entering customer information.
- Must be Bilingual in both English and French with excellent verbal and writing skills in both languages.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- College degree preferred with minimum of 3 years customer service experience.
- Strong computer experience working on multiple software programs.
- Consultative customer service skills: ability to analyze a customer’s situation and present a solution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship