To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Abington, PA 19001
Abington, PA 19001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Promotional Assistant - Entry Level
The Job Window • Abington, PA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Job Window, an interactive candidate resource that specializes in connecting up and coming talent to entry level opportunities all across North America, is excited to announce that one of its premiere promotional & experimental marketing clients is looking for a Promotional Assistant - Entry Level to join their promotions team!
As a leader in experiential marketing & client acquisitions, our client specializes in creating and implementing customized marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, this leading firm is able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, sampling, promotions, and lead generation within local markets and businesses including major retail locations across the globe!
In this entry level role, the Promotional Assistant - Entry Level will use their upbeat personality and extraordinary ability to capture an audience to create excitement with target demographics throughout the duration of promotional campaigns in a variety of settings. The entry level Promotional Assistant - Entry Level will also assist the promotions team with executing any administrative, advertising, marketing and/or sales tasks required.
Promotional Assistant - Entry Level Responsibilities:
- Develop promotional marketing campaigns used to create brand awareness and generate increased attendance during each promotion.
- Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction and service presentations and explanations.
- Build brand knowledge of each featured service being promoted. Educate new employees of service benefits, costing, details, etc.
- Basic sales
- Maintain relationships with retail partners, marketing/advertising clients and stakeholders
The ideal candidate will successfully progress from this entry level Promotional Assistant opening into an advanced management training program designed to prepare team members for a management role in one of the many aspects of promotional & experimental marketing including but not limited to:
- Brand marketing
- Client relations
- Public Relations
- Sales Promotion
- Client Acquisition
- Advertising & Sales Account Management
Promotional Assistant - Entry Level Requirements:
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
If you can’t wait to become an enthusiastic sales promotions professional and are ready to create and promote product, service & brand hysteria on a daily basis our client would love to hear from you!
Keywords: Promotions & Marketing Intern, Promotions Assistant, Marketing Promotions, Promotions Manager, Promotions Coordinator, Marketing Strategies, Marketing Manager, Sales Associate, Sales Intern, Sales Assistant.