To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rio Rancho, NM
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Service Engineer
NSTAR Global Services, Inc. • Rio Rancho, NM
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Field Service Engineer
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Field Service Engineers are responsible for maintaining pumps and abatement systems within a semiconductor sub-fab. Upon receiving on-the-job as well as formal training, you will perform in-depth troubleshooting and repair of sub-fab equipment utilizing your mechanical skills. You will learn the basics of the semiconductor industry, and become familiar with a sub-fab environment.
- Candidates need to have either an AS degree in electronics or mechanics with electronics experience and/or have military experience as an avionics technician, nuclear technician, electronics technician or a related role.
- Ability to display a comprehensive understanding or the ability to learn sub-fab and wafer fab operations and equipment maintenance.
- Supports and drives safe operating practices and principles.
Soft Skills Required:
- Well-developed technical communication skills, Microsoft Office experience as well as strong and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible to work on compressed shifts (12 hours), overtime, stand-by, on-call, holidays, etc, when required
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Must successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check
- Basic computer skills
Schedule: Compressed shift – need to be flexible to work either days or nights
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.