With 90 locations throughout North America, Acuren Inspection, Inc. is the leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). Providing a wide range of services in many industries including: Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, Aerospace, and Engineering. Inspection is our history and our focus for growth. We are a Rockwood company, the worldwide leader in NDT service and technology with over 3,000 technical professionals in Acuren, Hellier NDT Training, and Sperry Rail Service -- NDT firms run by NDT people!
Acuren is currently recruiting for a Condition Based Monitoring Specialist to support our operations in Iron Mountain, Michigan.
The successful candidate will utilize their expertise as a CBM specialist to add value to the client Predictive Maintenance Program. Additionally, this individual will converse and communicate professionally and clearly to a number of stakeholders -- including management, clients, workers and peers. This is a field-based position with a computer component.
- Identify and manage asset conditions that could adversely affect client business operational reliability
- Vibration diagnostics
- Dynamic balancing
- Additional PdM Technologies (infrared, ultrasonic, motor health, etc.)
- 5 + years of CBM experience in heavy industry including balancing and alignment work
- Fan balancing, alignment experience a plus but not required
- Certification as a Vibration Specialist (minimum category 2)
- Training or equivalent experience in predictive technologies (Thermography Level 1, Motor Circuit Analysis Level 1 and Ultrasonic Level 1) would be an asset
- Experience with industrial equipment maintenance
- Proficiency in CSI hardware and software, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills are required
Physical Demands and Work Conditions
- Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, talking, hearing, visual acuity
- Moving, carrying, lifting, objects in excess of 40 lbs
- Climbing and working off of ladders, stairs, and scaffolding
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Work in indoor and outdoor environments
- Work in and near industrial hazards.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Acuren Inspection, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Microsoft Power Point