Position: Customer Care Representative
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA or St Petersburg, FL (REMOTE)
Duration: Full Time
Interview mode: Phone/Skype
• Experience in high call volume, complex inbound call center with a focus on financial services.
• Superb written and verbal communication skills with ability to respond professionally under pressure.
• Advance computer skills demonstrated strength with navigating multiple systems. Advanced experience in Microsoft tools.
• Flexibility to work any shift between 8:00 a.m. ET- 7:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday.
• Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills.
• Candidate has to go for 6 weeks training for FINRA certification
• Handle inbound service inquiries relating to Variable Annuity and Variable Life insurance products, varying from general questions, such as providing policy information, values, how to process transactions for withdrawals, loans, fund transfers, etc. to complex service requests. A typical day would be to respond to approximately 30+ inbound calls per day.
• Collaborate with other operation departments to complete customer requests as needed to provide a first call resolution and positive customer experience.
Consistently meet and exceed goals relating to quality, productivity, and net promoter score metrics
Customer Service Training
Outbound Sales Skills