TKO Construction Services is a nationwide staffing agency that specializes in skilled trades. TKO looking for a sales rep to generate revenue from existing clients as well as new. This is a great opportunity for a driven seasoned sales professional that is looking for a challenge to make money and have a flexible work schedule.
The primary role of a staffing account manager will be in the industrial sector focusing on large national construction companies. Work to aggressively open new business through cold calls and sales visits.
- Strong experience with customers from initial contact, through sales, and customer service
- Previous experience in fast-paced, high growth, entrepreneurial environments
- Strong sales and influencing skills with an ability to build consensus at all levels of the organization
- Ability to act as a catalyst, inspiring people to embrace and execute the company’s vision
- Strong business understanding and focus, with a proven drive to succeed
- Exceptional customer relationship skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and adapt to new and changing situations
- Objective/factual approach to leadership, with an ability to influence and move people to decisions
- High level of integrity and trust
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft products knowledge
- Staffing Industry experience preferred
The right candidate for this job will be very driven to succeed and willing to work. This position is salaried plus commission, TKO does offer health insurance, dental insurance, vision, paid vacation after 1 year, PTO, and paid holidays.
- Developing annual sales plan including individual and team goals
- Plan aggressive sales strategies to meet and exceed company growth expectations
- Recruiting and hiring skilled trades people to execute plan
- Work with support staff to develop recruiting strategies and hire quality candidates
- Communicate with your clients and field staff to collect time cards on a weekly basis
- Conduct the onboarding process for new hires ie: Application, Hire Packet
- Review contracts and approve for production
- Track sales statistics, performance, monitor and act on results
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction