We are currently accepting applications for a Pharmacist Manager to lead, direct, and manage the daily activities in our closed door Long-Term Care Pharmacy located in Washington, IN. Expectations include ensuring optimal customer service, managing customer and staff relations. Benefits included: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and PTO.
Do you believe the care you provide improves the lives of patients and customers? Williams Bros. Health Care Pharmacy is a family owned and operated business comprised of exceptional employees committed to providing outstanding customer service and exceeding expectations. If you share these beliefs, don’t wait any longer to come join our team of caring and dedicated employees who demonstrate our core values of Customer Service, Team Work, Dedication and Respect in every aspect of their work.
Principal Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for coordinating, organizing, developing provision of all pharmacy services.
- Proficient in verifying prescription orders for accuracy, drug interactions and therapeutic appropriateness
- Consult professional staff on pharmaceutical information when necessary
- Communicate and resolve problems with customers, patients, referral sources, and insurance companies when needed.
- Communicates well with all department leaders and divisions of the company
Training And Development