Seeking an experienced maintenance mechanic for a 1st shift position. Great growth opportunity, terrific benefits!
- knowledge of electrical from 24 volts to 480 volts
- able to read electrical schematics/ ladder logic
- able to understand and troubleshoot Programmable logic controllers
- able to understand and troubleshoot hydraulics/pneumatics components such as hydraulic proportional valves and air cylinders
- able to repair mechanical components such as bearings, chains, sprockets and gears
- able to use shop equipment such as drill press, Bridgeport mills, horizontal lathes, grinders, etc.
-able to use skyjack lifts and forklifts
- able to weld and fabricate, pipefitting
- have own tools and be a self starter
Minimum 5 years in maintenance