To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Server Systems Engineer
RED SKY Consulting • Chicago, IL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Systems Engineer – Server
Design, modify, develop, write, and implement software programming applications or design, install, configure, and maintain technical infrastructure for the organization.
- Support and / or install software applications / operating systems.
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing, and certification of software.
- Support and / or install network, server, storage, and virtualization infrastructure and supporting software.
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of client software platforms support and various system applications.
- For technical engineering support, familiarity with one or all of the following technical environments: servers, storage, networking, or virtualization.
- Adept quick learner.
- Ability to work in an environment where deadlines are critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Travel: Less than 10%