To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Long Island, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst
CONFIDENTIAL • Long Island, NY
Posted 1 month ago
The company seeks a Sr. Analyst to support managerial reporting and FP&A, with some financial
accounting responsibilities as well. This position will report to FP& Manager.
You will be relied on to generate reports that assess company and/or business-unit performance, drive
ad-hoc business reports, special project assignments in addition to influencing P&L management through report development. This position will work closely with senior management and will play an active role in influencing financial and operational decisions. This role requires a self-starter with a strong financial modeling experience, project management experience, problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and solid skills in communication and thought leadership. The successful candidate must be able to think strategically, perform dive deep analytics and communicate effectively to senior management.
- Perform financial analysis with respect to results across diverse businesses for budgets, planning, monthly results, consolidations & financial reporting.
- Maintain effective communication process with key stakeholders and business partners to ensure that budgets and monthly/quarterly analyses are accurate, complete and timely; implement corporate initiatives, including changes in reporting requirements
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses for senior management team
- Track sales performance and overhead costs, providing detailed analysis of variances from established trends overall or in certain sub-categories
- Prepare budgets, forecasts, and trend analysis
- Prepare monthly foreign currency exchange analysis and hedging
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required; CPA or advanced degree is a
- Minimum of five years of experience with report generation, analysis, and financial systems; experience in both Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and Accounting teams preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid project management experience
- Experience with P&L analysis
- Advanced Excel modeling skills preferred
- Experience with Oracle EBS/Cloud reporting modules and Hyperion preferred
- Strong in developing graphs, charts, and presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Strong track record of managing deliverables from multiple parties to meet challenging deadlines
- The ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced, work-oriented environment
- Comfort working individually and in a team environment
- Comfort working in a small-team, “get your hands dirty” environment
*AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*