Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our team of Call Center Trainers are great to work with, and we have an awesome management team of professionals who are there to help you succeed. We believe that our clients are the most important aspect of our business and that quality associates begin with quality training programs. Our determination to be the best and a true desire to prepare our associates to excel is our goal. Join our talented Training Team that is second to none in the banking industry!
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for providing classroom training to new hire call center associates in multiple lines of banking and financial business. While ensuring all class objectives are achieved, you will conduct evaluations for individuals to identify new training needs and provide feedback to management. You will coordinate and ensure projects are completed by target deadlines and provide project status updates to management.
· Conducts full scope of activities to deliver new hire training classes for assigned lines of business
· Ensures class objectives and learning curve performance metrics are achieved
· Coordinates with training management team to identify new training needs and recommend additional learning material as appropriate
· Communicates directly with clients to ensure a positive, professional client experience
· Assists with on-going training needs for multiple departments
· Assesses quality assurance and provides coaching and feedback to employees
*SCHEDULE FLEXIBILITY IS A MUST! We are looking for someone able to work between our training hours of operations (Monday through Friday 6am – 12am).*
What you bring:
· A minimum of three years training experience in a classroom setting
· Advance presentation, time management and organizational skills
· Excellent written and communications skills
· Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
· Training class scheduling flexibility
Added bonus if you have:
· Bachelor’s degree in education, communications or business
· Some training program design experience
· Banking or Financial Services training experience
· Call center training experience
What we offer you
· A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
· A modern work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
· · Time to support charities and give back in your community
· · A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
· · A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!