To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Davis, CA 95618
- Todd Griffith
- Phone: 916-638-6272
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Experis • Davis, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position will entail (but not limit to) various projects and overall management of the day-to-day processes. The Accounting Manager will mentor, train, and supervise the accounting teams to ensure that deadlines are met in a timely and accurate manner. The position will be reporting to the General Manager of Financial Reporting/Accounting. Primary scope of position includes but is not limited to:
· Manages various accounting functions including ledger maintenance, accounts payable, accounts receivable, revenue, asset accounting, and month-end or year-end closing as well as associated analysis and reporting
· Ensures that costs for the company's products and services are allocated according to corporate procedures and in compliance financial accounting standards
· Monitor and analyze accounting data, including revenue, costs and expenditure variance analysis, produce financial reports and provide answers to accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
· Manages the daily financial activities and functions for an organization including budget, credit, insurance, tax, and treasury
· Ensures all financial operations are in compliance with governmental rules and regulations
· Forecasts and manages a cash flow that meets the needs of the company
· Provides guidance to managers in financial reporting objectives and standards to ensure accurate, compliant and useful financial reporting is produced
· Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
· Leads and directs accounting professional and support staff
· Other duties as assigned
General office environment will be experienced. There will be periodic exposure to manufacturing environments which may present possible hazards such as noise, electricity, chemicals, heavy equipment, and other automated and manual machinery.
Frequent: Sitting at desk, utilizing computers and phones. Repetitive hand, wrist, arm, and shoulder movements.
Periodic: Standing, walking, bending, and stooping.
Occasional: Lifting, pushing, and pulling objects.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
· At least 7 years of accounting experience, including leadership roles
· Intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge
· SAP experience a plus
· Good human relations skills, strong verbal and written communication skills required
· Well-developed problem solving skills and ability to develop conceptual alternatives