Our client is a leading supplier of computing products and solutions for HPC, telecom, networking, deep learning, and AV verticals. They serve Fortune 100 companies through their system integration, distribution, and manufacturing services. They are hiring a Delivery Driver to assist in warehouse operations including the transportation and delivery of product.
The Delivery Driver will be involved in organizing, collecting, packing and shipping hardware. In addition to these responsibilities, they will assist in inventory assurance, freight coordination, product organization, and invoicing.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, plus a comprehensive benefits plan, including healthcare options, company 401(k) match, and annual performance bonuses.
- Many career advancement paths and a true bootstraps culture. Many tenured employees who have worked themselves up through company ranks.
- Very high average employee tenure.
- High visibility, with direct access to directors and senior management.
- Heavy emphasis on product quality and realistic timelines.
- Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry.
- Family-owned and operated, reflected in culture and teams.
- Exciting opportunity for involvement in fields such as deep learning and AV.
- Engage in daily transport operations of the warehouse department.
- Responsible for handling shipments and freight. Ensure accurate and timely delivery.
- Uphold company standards for safety policies and procedures. Attend regular trainings to maintain compliance.
- Maintain documentation including invoices, customs documents, BOL, and inventory.
- Communicate with vendors, clients, and internal teams or leadership about processing, progress, and timelines.
- Package, ship, and organize inventory and products for Fortune 100 clientele.
- 1+ years of experience in warehousing.
- Background in freight and shipping required. Familiarity with UPS, FedEx, USPS, and customs.
- Experience with one or more ERP systems for inventory and shipping a plus.
- Applicable safety training and ability to operate standard warehouse equipment needed
- Understanding of computing hardware and software for deep learning and AV a plus.
- Must be able to lift heavy products, have a clean driving record, and operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Drive Commercial Vehicle