To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bessemer, AL 35020
- HR Manager
- Phone: 205-605-7727
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Sales Associate Full Time
RMC Consulting, Inc. • Bessemer, AL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Sales Associate Full Time – This position is paid weekly!
At RMC Consulting we are growing rapidly, therefore, are looking for entry level sales professionals to join our team and help contribute to our growth. Using proven sales techniques we keep our clients and our sales team happy.
At RMC Consulting we only hire the best and brightest to be on our retail sales team and to be a part of our future growth. So if you’re looking for a new experience or to learn sales skills, apply now!
As an entry level sales professionals, you will be responsible for identifying sales and then closing sales. You must stay up-to-date on all products and services, while providing great customer service to our customers. Speak with customers and identify their needs or wants and match them with the best product or service our clients offer.
Day to Day for our Customer Service Sales Associate:
- Identify a sale
- Close the sale
- Gain a loyal customer base
- Give sales presentations
- Identify the customers wants and needs and help select the best product and service for them
- Gain sales knowledge and be competent on all products and services that our clients have to offer
Why join our team as a Customer Service Sales Associate?
- We are always growing and adding exceptional individuals to our team
- We like to have fun
- Work hard play hard mentality
- Awesome team nights
- Growth is based on your personal performance
- Amazing trip opportunities
- Outstanding top performer incentives
Qualifications for our Customer Service Sales Associate:
- Integrity, respect, and resilience
- A sense of urgency
- An interest in sales and the sales process
- Confident and responsible
- A team player but can get things done autonomously
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Motivated to achieve and exceed goals
- A great and effective communicator