To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative – Call Center Representative
Humana • Louisville, KY
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Humana is seeking a team of Agent Support Specialists in Louisville, KY to support our Licensed Insurance Agents! The Sales Support Representative 2 provides timely and effective sales administrative support to assist with the acquisition or retention of customers. Performs varied activities and moderately complex support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
Limited Term/Temporary Position
Our Limited Term/Temporary positions are defined as Humana associates who work flexible hours to meet business needs, with no guaranteed minimum or maximum number of hours in any week.
· Receive inbound calls from internal and external selling agents in a fast-paced call center to provide assistance with pre-enrollment inquiries (contracting, licensing, member enrollment, agent commissions)
· Provide compliance verification, of contracts, licenses, and certifications
· Research and resolve inquiries from Medicare field agents, involving member enrollment and company products
· Establish rapport & strengthen relationships with internal and external Medicare field agents
· Educate and engage callers on a variety of resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and member well-being.
· Build Humana’s brand by providing perfect experience
Can earn up to a maximum of one hour of PTO per 40 hour work week.
401 K Retirement Saving options 100 percent company match on the first 3 percent Humana will make a matching contribution each pay period for all participants who are actively contributing to the Plan
Employee Assistance Program and Work Life Services
Student Loan refinancing consultation
Great Deals on both national and local discounts on everything from computers and vacations to phones and retail shopping
Subsided parking rate
· 1+ year(s) of customer service experience
· High School Diploma or state required equivalent
· Conflict resolution experience
· Demonstrates high level of critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information
· Communicate effectively and confidently with all internal/external customers
· Positive engaged attitude
· Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
· Must be available to work any shift between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. EST - Monday - Friday and Saturdays during annual peak season (see details below under Additional Information). Schedules subject to change based on business need
· Call center experience, retail, banking, telesales, etc. experience
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
As part of Humana’s screening process you will be asked to complete a Virtual Job Experience (VJE) This is an online activity where you will learn more about the contact center support jobs at Humana, try out common job tasks, and tell us more about yourself. This assessment typically takes 45-60 minutes to complete.