· Represents the face of the company to patients who come in, both as part of their health routine or for insights into life-defining health decisions.
· Draws quality blood samples from patients and prepares those specimens for lab testing while following established practices and procedures.
· Direct contact with patients and creates an atmosphere of trust and confidence while explaining procedures to patients and drawing blood specimens in a skillful, safe, and accurate manner.
· Demonstrate Leadership Behaviors while focusing on process excellence skills and sensitivity to confidentiality and accuracy to patient information.
· Under the direction of the area supervisor, perform daily activities of the Patient Service Center accurately and on time.
· Maintain a safe and professional environment.
· Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical specimen collection and processing duties following established practices and procedures.
· Maintains required records and documentation.
· Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive image to patients, clients, employees, and the public in general.
· Ability to provide quality, error free work in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work independently with minimal on-site supervision.
· Excellent phlebotomy skills to include pediatric and geriatric.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Medical assistant or paramedic training preferred. Phlebotomy certification preferred
· Minimum of 6 months experience.
· One (+) year phlebotomy experience preferred.
· Customer service in a retail or service environment preferred. Keyboard/data entry experience a must.
· This manager will consider candidates with less than 6 months phlebotomy experience if they have outside externship and not a class setting.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
- Clinical Works
- Computer Keyboards
- Customer Service
- Data Entry