To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bountiful, UT 84010
- Phone: 385-258-3184
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Customer Service and Sales Associate
Imperium Marketing • Bountiful, UT
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Associate
Customer Service skills and experience are wanted for an entry level Customer Service Representative Position. Candidates with previous customer service experience will be trained in other areas of customer account management, including marketing and sales, and have opportunities for Management positions as well.
**Immediate Interviews available for Customer Service and Sales based positions - Call Carly in our HR department to set up your interview with our Hiring Manager: (385)-258-3184**
Experience Wanted From
- Customer Service Based Positions
- Retail sales and customer service
- Call center customer service
- Restaurant and Hospitality/ Customer Relations
- General business customer service and relations
Our Company Culture
- Merit-Based, be rewarded for your efforts and hard work instead of your seniority on the job
- Laid back yet professional
- Competitive yet supportive
- Team oriented
- Goal oriented and driven to succeed
- Moral and character-based
- Provide in-person sales based presentations to retail customers
- NO TELEMARKETING OR COLD CALLING
- Develop customer relationships
- Represent major, nationwide Clients
This is an ENTRY LEVEL position – meaning we will provide full training to the right candidates. Use your previous customer service experience and advance your career with further training on the job!
Develop Personal Skills In
- Public Speaking
- Professional Communications
- Time Management
- Organization and Prioritization
- Goal setting
- Degree preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
- Competitive personality
- Highly coachable team player
- Self-Driven and problem solving skills
- Fast track career growth
- Strong team environment
- National company travel opportunities (Paid for by DRJ Unlimited)
- Team building work environment
- Personal and professional coaching
- Leadership development