The Junior Software Engineer’s responsibilities involve collaborating with customers and providing software solutions, based on Linux kernels/BSP/APIs for various applications. He/she will develop application images/kits for various Linux based OS platforms on RISC products or IoT devices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide engineering responses to customer, requirements gathering, implementation review and release.
- Work closely and guides the activities of the ODM/OEM project.
- Understand supplier’s technology and product roadmaps.
- Maintain product specifications, current and legacy codes, manage bug fixes, adding feature enhancements and application notes, etc.
- Consolidates all of the engineering specifications from RFQ of new ODM/OEM projects.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Familiarity with C/C++.
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Android kernel development and ARM architecture.
- Experience of building up embedded Linux OS image.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or related fields.
The following qualifications are optional and are a plus:
- Knowledge of USB-HID, USB host, USB device protocol.
- Knowledge of Serial, I2C, SPI protocol.
- Design experience with STM32 MCU.
- Experience with Yocto development.
- Experience of custom application development.
- Experience of writing device driver for Linux/Android operating system.
- 1-2 year working experience in similar field.
Use Programming Language
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1990, Axiomtek is a leading design and manufacturing company in the industrial computer and embedded field. Since our inception, Axiomtek has successfully gained worldwide recognition for our innovative designs and outstanding customer satisfaction. Our customers come to us when they want a single, reliable, and valuable source for their industrial computers and embedded platforms. As a leading industrial manufacturer, Axiomtek is devoted to producing state-of-the-art solutions that support users in achieving their goals. Our comprehensive product lines include embedded board, system on module, single board computer, embedded system, industrial barebone, network appliance, touch panel computer, human machine interface, medical PC, industrial network, and digital signage. Our creative concept of integrated services for embedded computing assures trusted delivery and valuable system integration from board-level design-in to system-level design for vertical markets in automation, transportation, gaming, power utility, POS, kiosk, retail, network security, medical, digital signage, green power and much more. Axiomtek’s commitment to corporate social responsibilities is evident in our work environment as well as through our employee work ethics. We take pride and ownership in what we do through our commitment for excellence in quality and customer support.
View the full profile