We are seeking a talented Electrical Engineer to develop and demonstrate advanced sensor system and command and control concepts incorporating emerging signal and data processing algorithms, architectures and techniques. The team has expertise in adaptive sensor array processing for both radar and communications, advanced real-time software techniques, signal detection and estimation, communications, and systems analysis.
The sensor systems analyst will support several programs involving airborne early warning radars, HF Over-the-Horizon radars, ground-based instrumentation quality radar systems, as well as other ground and airborne sensor systems with:
- System concept development for RF and optical systems
- Modeling and simulation
- Signal processing algorithm design
- RF and optical system design and development
- Experimental field testing and data analysis and development of one-of-a-kind operational and experimental test assets.
- U.S. CITIZENSHIP with ability to qualify for Secret Clearance
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
- 3 years of relevant experience performing either systems analysis or data analysis
- Candidate should have experience in several of the following fields: radar systems engineering, radar data analysis, signal processing, statistical data analysis
- Candidate must be able to explore innovative techniques and algorithms and be able to understand how these new developments can affect an existing radar system’s capabilities
- Proficiency with MATLAB