To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- Sushma Wankhede
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Integrated Resources, Inc • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Benefits Specialist/ Accounting Representative
Location: Tampa, FL 33607
Duration: 6+ Months
Follows standard operating procedures to edit, bill and collect payment on basic outstanding claims in pursuit of reducing the company's accounts receivable. Requires basic knowledge of the billing and collection processes and general supervision for routine work.
• Prepares and reviews claims to ensure billing accuracy according to payor requirements, including but not limited to codes, modifiers, pricing, dates and authorizations
• Pursues collection activities to obtain reimbursement from payers and/or patients
• Frequent follow up with payers and/or patients on outstanding accounts
• Escalates delinquent and/or complex claims to Lead Reimbursement Specialist for appropriate action.
• HS Degree (or equivalent)
• Prior Reimbursement (Billing/Collection) experience preferred
• PC Skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Internet
• Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
• Self-starter and team player
• Focus on quality and service
• Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage a heavy workload
• Integrity to handle sensitive or confidential information is critical.