To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Red Wing, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Red Wing, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking a Staff Accountant to provide support to the Finance Department, including preparation of journal entries, general ledger reconciliations and accounts payable coordination. Provide additional office support as necessary.
- Actively manage Accounts Receivable by contacting customers when invoices age beyond acceptable terms.
- process expense reports
- Maintain a collections contact database to be reviewed with the Accounting Manager on a weekly basis.
- Work directly with Production Staff, Sales & Finance departments to resolve disputes.
- Support Contracts Administrator with processing and billing assistance as needed.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding billing via email or phone communication.
- Gather and send AP invoices to necessary departments for approval.
- Update subsidiary balance sheet accounts as required by Controller.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Expert level in Microsoft applications, including; Microsoft Dynamics
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role; or a finance/accounting related position
- Understands generally accepted accounting principles, controls and practices
- Significant successful experience with Great Plains, and/or other large accounting databases
- Strong analytical skills – able to handle large volumes of data with ease
- Demonstrates ability to use discretion and sensitivity when handling confidential information
- Able to manage multiple priorities; demonstrates flexibility as priorities change
- Self-motivated, high energy and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player